1. Social mediaThe channels and networks you concentrate on will vary according to your business target audience. Lets look at the following tactics for building a global distribution network to reach prospects and fans.
It’s like building your own media company.
Here are some tips for improving your organic Facebook reach by attracting more likes
- Ensure your profile and “about” tab is clear and linked to your “owned” portal that displays your credibility and expert content
- Run a competition that needs a “like” to enter
- Ask open questions with a photo in your Facebook updates
- Include a Facebook widget on your Website or blog in a prominent position that can be “liked” without visiting Facebook
- Link to your Facebook page in your emails and newsletters
- Create a custom tab using an app like Shortstack that provides free premium content for a “like”
- Promote your content on Facebook to your Twitter followers by tweeting
- Update your Facebook page several times a day
- Provide a prominent icon on your blog or website that links to Facebook
- Include your Facebook links on your free ebooks
Read more at http://www.jeffbullas.com/2014/06/02/64-tactics-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog/#Mw5XG03ufGbe3wOr.99